Residence Certificate

Under the EU law provisions, an EEA/Swiss national  becomes eligible to apply for the residence certificate after three months of residence in an EU member state.

The qualifying applicant is the one who is a student, a worker, a self-employed person or a self-sufficient person. Please note that students, self-employed and self-sufficient persons have to provide evidence proving that they hold a comprehensive health insurance.

If you are an EEA/Swiss national who is a qualifying applicant and have spent in the UK less than five years of continuous residence in the UK, we encourage to regularise your position in the UK under this category.


Saule Voluckyte
Blog Topic Categories
%d bloggers like this: